A Thankful Photographer:

My photo
Florida, United States
I am a young photographer who has recently purchased a Cannon XSI and I LOVE it! :D Through My Lenz, is a photography business that will show you my perspective of life, with God's help, they will be as beautiful as they were created! I photograph: Special events, Family shoots, baby photos and animal photography. Thank you for stopping! :D ~Olivia Christine

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

..::A Fall Union~ Mark & Christin::..

On October 29th 2011 our family band had the joy of playing for the reception of one of our childhood friends. Christin and Mark, I wish you the greatest blessing from our lord Jesus Christ that your marriage will be glorifying to Him! :) Love you guys! (Here were the photos I took at the wedding. Enjoy!)


It was so pretty! Christin had made all the cloth napkin flowers to put in the glasses! :D




The signing pen! :)


One of the Christine's good friends, the Hollands, made the beautiful cake. :)






The place actually where they got married is only across the orange grove from my house. :)






Parents of the bride. :)


Austin (brother of groom) and Lacey (sister of bride)


Blake (brother of groom) and Rebecca (sister of bride)


The ring bearer and Jr. brides made. :)


Flower girls.


ALL RISE!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D


Here comes the bride!!! *hums melody*


She had a BEAUTIFUL dress!






So it begins!!!




With this ring...


I thee wed!!!!! :D:D:D:D


Lighting the Unity Candles.


Hehehehe... ;)


Mr. and Mrs. Mark Fitzgerald Bryant!




And the two... shall become one. :)






Um... I feel really bad... this is Mark's bother.. but I have forgotten his name... :-/ and Stephanie (sister of the bride.)


Steph.


Lacey


Becca


Ha!!!!! I loved both edits of this one, I couldn't help but put both. :)


Amanda... (she caught the bouquet!)


Cutting the cake.


 The Bride and Groom


I know this photo isn't very artistic... but I had to let you know somehow that I was REALLY there. ;)

Congrats to you both, Mark and Christin! Love ya!

I hope you enjoyed!!! God bless!
~Olivia Christine

No comments: