A Thankful Photographer:

My photo
Florida, United States
I am a young photographer who has recently purchased a Cannon XSI and I LOVE it! :D Through My Lenz, is a photography business that will show you my perspective of life, with God's help, they will be as beautiful as they were created! I photograph: Special events, Family shoots, baby photos and animal photography. Thank you for stopping! :D ~Olivia Christine

Thursday, October 27, 2011

..:: A GIVEAWAY!!!!::..

I have decided to have a giveaway!!!! You comment with your name and I will choose names out of a hat to find out who will be the winner!!!! You will win a photo shoot!!! Ends November 4th 2011!!!! Yay! ( you must live close to me.)
~Olivia Christine

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Please enter me.... you know my name as well! I am so excited for Bv.... only one day away!!!!!

Many Blessings,
~Shannon~